Saturday, January 16, 2010

What transmitter and recievers can I buy to control 4 different simple servos?

I have 4 bird launchers for dog training. All have the servo/ electronics built in. They are made to buy a $700 system from dogtra or tri-tronics, but i know i can do it for alot less with another transmitter and reciever. Im sure it is very simple considering the servo only triggers the release mechanism. I need a battery operated system that can be controlled at a maximum distance of about 700 feet. What should i buy and is it easy to hook up to such a simple servo?What transmitter and recievers can I buy to control 4 different simple servos?
I would visit a hobbies store. They have radio transceivers you can use. You should have the specs of the release mechanism.

No comments:

Post a Comment