Saturday, January 16, 2010

R/C Aircraft control rods servos?

I have brought a plane off the internet but I have thrown myself in at the deep end... I has a controller and some servos and I have managed to wire it up electrically but I haven't got a clue how to connect the servos to the ailerons. Are there any good guides on the internet?R/C Aircraft control rods servos?
Go to a local hobby shop near you and they should be able to help you out with connecting the servos to the ailerons.





Wishing you the best,


CMR/C Aircraft control rods servos?
Hi you asked a good one depending on the plane there are three basic ways to hook up ailerons so it's a hard one to answer here's a site you can go to and find a plane smiler to yours and all of them have manuals you can look at look at the hookup for the ailerons you have they'll have pictures so you wont need to guess http://www.greatplanes.com/airplanes/





fly safe


Dan
I would recommend searching on google for R/C clubs in your area. There should be at least 1 group that is near your area, and able to provide some expertise. Another option would be to ask around at a local hobby shop. They'll often do repairs and electronic work, so they should know how to help you. They can also point you towards some good airfields! Good luck, and happy flying.
  • cosmetics online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment